Footage Farm's collection covers a wide range of subjects, from conflict to culture, educational and science films, sports to travelogues. We specialise in the public domain and the great majority of our material is provided rights-free. We also represent private collections on a licensed-basis.
1. The search bar will allow you to find relevant material from keywords. You can narrow down the results by date, location or technical aspects with the advanced search option.
2. Clicking on individual results will allow you to see all relevant information on the material as well as a shot by shot description of the footage.
3. Our collection is also arranged by themes and sub-themes to give you an overview of the subjects we cover.
4. If you cannot find what you are looking for, get in touch and we’ll happily do the research for you.
1. Low-resolution screeners can be downloaded from our Vimeo channel or requested on the video page
2. Screeners allow you to review the video in full and include burnt-in timecodes (BITC).
3. Select Screener and your Delivery Method – please note, Online Download will allow you to view the screener immediately (if the video has been digitised) by clicking in your ORDER HISTORY and selecting Download Now.
1. On the video page, you are able to enter the timecodes you need for each clip.
2. Once received, we will send you a quote for the masters requested.
3. We require payment upfront and will send you download links for the masters within 24 hours of payment.